Advantages of wearing contact lenses
What are contact lenses?
Contact lenses are a solution to replace glasses and be more comfortable. They correct vision whether you have nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism or presbyopia.
Tips for wearing contact lenses
1. Check whether it is upside down or upside down: place it on your fingertips and check that it is shaped like a bowl. If it is V-shaped with open edges, it is upside down
2. We recommend that you do not wear them for more than 10 hours as the eye needs to rest (consult your pharmacist or the directions for use)
3. Clean contact lenses with suitable products. Put the lenses in your lens case with the liquid and let them disinfect
4. Protect your eyes from the sun! Wearing contact lenses does not mean that you are already protected from UV rays
5. Take your time to put them on, if you're new to it, relax and relax!
6. Make regular eye exams to check your eyesight and contact lenses