After sun exposure, the skin needs rest. The milk after the sun of Aloedermal helps to rebalance the skin tissues exposed to the sun. The drier the skin, the sooner it starts to exfoliate;
Aloedermal's after-sun spray solar milk is a natural formula with a soothing and refreshing effect suitable for after sun exposure. It also moisturizes and prolongs the tan while keeping the skin soft and elastic.
- Aloe vera: Plant recognized since ancient times for its soothing, healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Olive tree: Nourishing and regenerating, it hydrates in depth and has antioxidant properties.
- Shea Butter: It is a solid paste of high content of saturated fatty acids extracted from the plant of the karite tree originating in Africa.
- Argan oil: Rich in linoleic acid and vitamins A and E, it acts as an antioxidant neutralizing free radicals that form on the skin surface after sunbathing.
- Almonds: Sweet almond oil, rich in oleic acid and linolenic acid, with its amollient properties, is recommended for dry and dehydrated skin and is also useful to reduce and/or eliminate itching and sun irritation.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in polyphenols, i.e. antioxidants that help protect the skin from free radical damage such as UV rays. It also helps to eliminate skin inflammations and retard cellular aging.
- Chamomile: Useful for soothing the itching and pain of sunburn.
*No preservatives, dyes, parabens, silicones or allergens.
After sun exposure, the skin needs rest.