royal jelly

All the properties and benefits of Royal Jelly

What is royal jelly?

Royal jelly is a substance secreted by bees that serves as food for larvae and queens. Thanks to their active ingredients they have a wide variety of properties, benefits and therapeutic actions. Royal Jelly has a viscous texture, yellowish in colour and acidic in taste

What are its benefits?

Royal jelly is mainly rich in vitamin B and also contains a good amount of other vitamins A, C, D and E.

It contains 60% water and the other 40% are proteins (13%), carbohydrates (13%), fatty acids (5%), vitamins and other elements such as minerals.

They have many therapeutic and health benefits, for example:

- Provides a lot of energy and appetite

- Stimulates the nervous system

- Strengthens the immune system

- Moisturizes and stimulates the skin, slowing down aging

- Stimulates baby's fertility and growth

- Regulates blood pressure

- Increases red blood cells and leukocytes

Differences between royal jelly, honey and propolis

1.

Natural honey: it is rich in fructose and glucose, therefore, it is necessary to avoid excessive consumption but it is very beneficial for: regulating blood sugar, providing energy, stimulating the immune system, reducing metabolic stress, improving brain function, etc..

It is recommended to take it in the morning

2.

Propolis: it is an excellent natural antibiotic that stimulates the defenses against infections but, above all, against respiratory diseases, sore throats, coughs, flu, etc.

Unlike honey, it can be taken at any time of day

To enjoy all these properties enter our marketplace and discover all the brands and types that are in PromoFarma

Top searches from JELLIES