Bayer Redoxon® Complex Effervescent Orange 30comp are orange-flavoured effervescent tablets that combine vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to complement the diet and help the body cope with mental and physical stress. These tablets are especially designed for people over 14 years old, who are in times of high intellectual and physical wear.
What are the benefits ofBayer Redoxon® Complex Effervescent Orange 30comp?
- Nutritional supplement with extra vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- They help to generate muscular energy.
- Stimulates the functioning of the immune system.
- Replaces worn out vitamins.
- Suitable for use by persons over 14 years of age.
- Orange flavour.
*Available in 15 effervescent tablets.
Instructions for use
How to take Bayer Redoxon® Complex Effervescent Orange 30comp?
- In case of convalescence: take 1 tablet a day, preferably in the morning. Maintain the treatment for one or two months.
- In case of physical exercise: take 1 tablet a day, preferably in the morning. If you are going to do an intense physical exercise (like a marathon), it is recommended to start taking the supplement one month before the competition. If training is continuous, maintain treatment for periods of 3 months with monthly breaks between periods.
- In case of overexertion: take 1 tablet a day, preferably in the morning. Maintain treatment during the period of overexertion.
citric acid (e330) (acidifier), sodium hydrogen carbonate (e500ii) (acidity corrector), mannitol e421 (loading agent), calcium carbonate, magnesium sulphate, l-ascum acidRbic acid, magnesium carbonate, sorbitol e420i (carrier), beta-carotene e160a(ii) (colouring agent), orange juice flavouring, sodium carbonate e500i (acidity corrector, pyrophosphate feRich, coenzyme q10, nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, retinol, zinc citrate, sodium chloride, flavouring of dried fruitN, aspartame e951 (sweetener), d-pantothenate calcium, acesulfame potassiumE950 (sweetener), red beet juice powder (dye), sodium selenite, polyvinylpyrrolidone (e1202) (anti-caking agent), riboflavin 5'-phosphate aloneDico, manganese sulphate, sodium molybdate, thiamine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, copper citrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, phytomethenadione, áPteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sucrose esters of fatty acids (e473) (antifoaming agent), d-biotin.