Epaplus Melatonin Forte+ Retard 1.98 mg and Tryptophan is an ally that helps to relax and thus favours a pleasant rest.
Among the main properties of its components:
- Melatonin: Helps you fall asleep.
- Tryptophan: Regulates the gradual production of Serotonin during the night, precursor of the hormone Melatonin.
- Magnesium: Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and reduces fatigue.
- Vitamin B6: Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin B3: Decreases fatigue.
Have sustained and comforting dreams all night long.
Instructions for use
How to use Epaplus Melatonina Forte+ Retard and Tryptophan
1 tablet per day is recommended, usually 30 minutes before bedtime. The tablets should be taken whole.
Fish oil, coating agent (gelatine), tryptophan, orMagnesium oxide, moisturizer (e-422 glycerin), emulsifiers (e-322 vegetable oils (palm oil and coconut oil)) and soya lecithin), nicotinamide, emulsifier (e-901 yellow beeswax), colouring agent (e-901), colouring agent (e.g;Titanium oxide e-171), melatonin, pyridoxine hydrochloride and dyes (black iron oxide e-172 and bright blue e-133).