Foyu NR FFP2 Face Masks Red 10 units are non-reusable FFP2 protective face masks that create a protective barrier against pathogens such as bacteria or viruses.
They filter the inhaled air, preventing the entry of contaminating particles. ≥95% filtration efficiency. This non-sterile medical device prevents the projection of droplets emitted by the mask wearer, limiting contamination from the outside environment and other people.
Suitable for adults. Colour: Red. Non-reusable. Contains 10 units.
Instructions for use
How to use and put on:
· Wash hands thoroughly before and after use with water and soap or a hydroalcoholic solution.
· Completely cover nose, chin and mouth with the mask, making sure to adjust correctly.
· Avoid touching the mask while in use.
· For comfort and hygiene purposes, a use of no more than 4 hours is recommended.
· If the mask gets wet or shows signs of deterioration, replace with a new one.
How to remove:
· Wash hands with water and soap or a hydroalcoholic solution.
· Remove the mask without touching the front using the ear loops, from behind.
· Wash hands again.
Maintenance and storage:
· Store in a cool and dry place for optimal conservation. Keep out of children’s reach.
· When the recommended hours of use have been exceeded, or if any deterioration of the mask is detected (reduced fit, deformation, wear, etc.), discard in a closed container.