The Anti-Aging Moisturizing Hand Cream by Anne Möller is composed in such a way that it helps to prevent the signs of aging and provides protection against external aggressions. In addition, it has antioxidant properties that help prevent the appearance of stains and improve the quality of the skin on the hands. It has a texture that is absorbed very easily, leaves a velvety touch and a repairing sensation on the skin, providing smoothness and softness of the moment.
Properties of Anne Möller's Anti-Aging Moisturizing Hand Cream:
- Helps prevent signs of aging;
- Provides protection against external aggressions;
- It has antioxidant properties that prevent the appearance of spots and improve the quality of the skin on the hands;
- Velvety texture and easy to absorb.
Instructions for use
Tips for applying the Anti-Aging hand cream correctly:
- Apply a small amount to the palms of the hands;
- Spread that amount in circular motions from the palm to the fingers and back;
- Massage until the cream is completely absorbed;
- Use it daily, both in the morning and at night, or at any time of the day.
AQUA (WATER). GLYCERIN. CETYL. ALCOHOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER. CETEARETH-12. OCTYLDODECANOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. PALMITIC ACID. PROPANEDIOL. STEARIC ACID. ARGININE. HEXYLRESORCINOL. MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE. ALLANTOIN. SALICYLIC ACID. OLEA EUROPEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT. TOCOPHEROL. MYRISTIC ACID. ARACHIDIC ACID. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. SODIUM BENZOATE. LECITHIN. ASCORBYL PALMITATE. GLYCERYL OLEATE. CITRIC ACID. PARGUM (FRAGANCE). LEMONENE. ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE. HEXYL CINNAMAL. GERANIOL. CITRONELLOL. LINALOOL.