The milk desmaquilladora Skin Nat 200 Ml Jean Claude Olivier, is presented in the form of soft emulsion of white color, its formulation based on the use of plant-derived ingredients such as aloe vera or the extracts of calendula and codium tomentosum. Its moisturizing properties are reinforced by the presence of panthenol. Its formulation hydrates and soothes the skin the skin after make-up removal, and its ingredients are eco-even with delicate skins.
This cleansing milk has moisturizing properties, which are reinforced by the presence of panthenol, among other ingredients, allowing to obtain a skin more hydrated and calm after the withdrawal of the makeup.
Active principles of the milk d esmaquilladora Skin Nat 200 Ml Jean Claude Olivier:
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera extract, helps in the retention of water in the skin, it has hydrating and emollient properties. It is healing and antibacterial.
- Extracts of Calendula and Codium Tomentosum: Vegetable ingredients to hydrate and nourish the skin to counteract excess removal of sebum.
- Panthenol: It acts on the eyelash strengthening them.
- Olive oil: This oil of vegetable origin is closely related to the well-being and health. It has antioxidant and emollient properties. It helps to maintain healthy skin and improve its barrier function.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter: Known as, Shea butter, is an ingredient of plant origin rich in triglycerides of ecological and organic origin.
* Dermatologically tested product.
* Scientifically proven moisturising effect.