How to use and put on:
· Wash hands thoroughly before and after use with water and soap or a hydroalcoholic solution.
· Completely cover nose, chin and mouth with the mask, making sure to adjust correctly.
· Avoid touching the mask while in use.
· For comfort and hygiene purposes, a use of no more than 4 hours is recommended.
· If the mask gets wet or shows signs of deterioration, replace with a new one.
How to remove:
· Wash hands with water and soap or a hydroalcoholic solution.
· Remove the mask without touching the front using the ear loops, from behind.
· Wash hands again.
Maintenance and storage:
· Store in a cool and dry place for optimal conservation. Keep out of children’s reach.
· When the recommended hours of use have been exceeded, or if any deterioration of the mask is detected (reduced fit, deformation, wear, etc.), discard in a closed container.