Azelac moisturising gel is a gel specially prepared to care for and improve skin protection. It is indicated for the treatment of any skin which is prone to couperose and acne, as well as for other facial pigmentations.
It is a light moisturising gel, with an excellent tolerance due to its pH 5.5, it cares for your skin, offering benefits such as the following thanks to its composition with glycine and azeloglycine:
- Possesses a soothing and anti-radical action: It fights redness and impurities that accompany couperosis.
- Sebum-regulating action: It reduces sebum secretion and eliminating pimples.
- Inhibits tyrosine synthesis, homogenising skin color.
- Possesses an anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle properties.
- Increases skin hydration and elasticity.
- Possesses a natural action which reduces irritation.
- Silybum marinum has a calming, soothing and antioxidant action, which camouflages the redness of the skin which is prone to couperosis.
It cares for and protects your skin from irritation.