From time to time it is recommended to check whether the meter and the test strips continue to provide reliable results, especially in the case of:
- -New packaging of strips.
- -The test strip pot has been left open.
- -The strips have suffered high temperatures.
- -The meter's down.
- -You are not convinced by the result compared to your state of health.
- -You want to check if the kit is working properly.
Accutrend Cholesterol Control allows you to check the quality of your Accu-chek Cholesterol, Accu-chek Glucose-Cholesterol and Accu-chek Glucose-Cholesterol-Triglycerides glucose meter. Testing is done with a meter, test strip, and the addition of control solution instead of blood. Careful, it might stain your clothes. Do not leave the solution open more than three months after opening;