Corega® Bio-Active Oxygen cleans and protects your teeth thanks to its composition rich in anti-bacterial and anti-plaque active ingredients. You'll finish every bit of food in your mouth and protect your prosthesis and orthodontic appliance with a feeling of cleanliness all day long.
What does Corega® Bio-Active Oxygen provide?
- Helps fight the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Helps cleanse mouth stains.
- With disinfectant action.
Sensation of cleanliness and freshness for your teeth withCorega® Bio-Active Oxygen!
Instructions for use
How is Corega® Bio-Active Oxygen used?
- Place the prosthesis or orthodontic appliance in a glass with enough warm water to cover it.
- Add one tablet of Corega Tabs into the water. Leave the appliance submerged for 3 minutes and brush it with a soft brush.
- Then discard the water and rinse with running water.
SODIUM BICARBONATE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM CAROATE, SODIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM CARBONATE PEROXIDE, TETRA ACETYL ETHYLENE DIAMINE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PEG-180, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, SUBTILISIN, PVP/VA COPOLYMER, AROMA, CI 73015, CI 42090.