Stretch marks are those irregular marks that appear on the surface of the skin when it is stretched and the fibers that provide collagen and elastin to the dermis are broken. Initially, the marks are pink or violet in colour but with the passage of time they acquire a whitish hue, and this is when they are most difficult to remove.
The Anti-Stretch Mark Cream is a very effective treatment to prevent and repair stretch marks that appear on the body due to diets of weight loss, puberty, pregnancy or postnatal.
It is a lotion that has high tolerance rates, so it can be used for all skin types.
Its daily use allows the following benefits on our skin:
-Skin firmer after recovering elasticity and flexibility, enhancing the formation of collagen.
-The rosehip oil that it contains has healing effects that will help to repair tissues;
Its composition allows the following properties:
- -Centella Asiatica: It regenerates the skin, increases elasticity and fights against falcidness;
- -Glycerin: Prevents dryness because it retains water in the epidermis;
- -Rose Hip Oil - Regenerates the skin and heals damaged tissues;
- -Alquemila, Cardo Mariano, Equiseto and Seed Sprouts - Combat the loss of skin elasticity;
- -Silanol: Prevents flaccidity, strengthening the support fibres of the tissues;
- -Vitamin E.- Antioxidant that prevents cells from oxidative stress and the action of free radicals.
Pamper your skin with Stretch Mark Babé!