The skin of the hands is in contact with a lot of things every day and despite having a certain level of water, the humidity of the water can decrease and that is why the skin of the hands dries and cracks.
Babé hand cream nourishes, regenerates and deeply repairs dry and damaged hands, leaving them fine, elastic and soft. The fatty acids, Omega 3, 6 and 9, provide elasticity to the skin and Allantoin provides repairing and soothing properties.
What distinguishes this cream from others is its ultra-fast, non-greasy, absorbable texture. The Babé hand cream protects, nourishes and regenerates the hands without leaving them slimy at any time.
What are the benefits of this cream?
- Moisturizer: Inca Inchi oil. Prevents excess dryness by improving the elasticity and softness of the skin. In addition, it regenerates and protects the epidermis, helping it to function correctly as a barrier.
- Moisturizer: glycerin. Helps water retention in the horny layer avoiding dehydration. Active of plant origin.
- Soothing: Allantoin. Softening, soothing, repairing and repitheliating.
- Regenerating Nutrition: shea butter + Inca Inchi oil. Shea butter has moisturizing, emollient and repitheliating properties. Protects the skin from dehydration, restores its suppleness and improves its appearance. It contains oleic (49%), stearic (38%), palmitic (6%) and linoleic (4%) acids.
- Reepithelizers: Shea butter + allantoin.
- Antioxidant: vitamin E. Antioxidant that prevents cells from oxidative stress and the action of free radicals.