Omamori Dead Sea Salts 1kg is the first step to turn your bath into a ritual of relaxation and beauty for your body. Dead Sea Salts are known for their high salt concentration and the combination of 25 types of minerals and trace elements such as magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, calcium, copper (among many others), due to the slow and natural evaporation of water. The rich composition of Dead Sea Salts enhances the ionic-osmotic exchange of cells and drainage channels, providing a feeling of relaxation and vitality in the body. Continued use of Dead Sea Salts in the bath also helps to relieve the symptoms of inflammatory skin conditions and bone fragility. The mineral components and trace elements of these salts also provide the following benefits:
- They moisturize, exfoliate and soften the skin.
- Its aromas provide a feeling of calm and well-being.
- Its cosmetic properties improve the appearance of the skin.
What other properties do the minerals that make up Dead Sea Salts have?
- Calcium strengthens bones and cleanses pores
- Magnesium speeds up the restoration of the dermis.
- Potassium helps reduce fluid retention.
- Zinc acts as a protector against sunburn and strengthens the immune system.
*Dead Sea Salts are not suitable for culinary use.