Med Epithelium is a repairing and preventive treatment of epidermal alterations in atopic and sensitive skin.
- Repairing and preventive treatment for skin with epidermal alterations.
- Suitable for use on atopic and/or sensitive skin.
- Provides maximum hydration to sensitive skin.
- Restores cracked skin in scaly areas such as elbows, feet, hands and knees.
- Provides immediate relief for reactive skin after sun exposure.
- Easy absorption
*Free of parabens
It will give your skin back the healthy look you crave!
Instructions for use
How to apply Med Epithelium?
- For atopic and sensitive skin use as a daily moisturiser on properly cleansed skin.
- For specific repair treatments, use a thick layer and a mask if you want to overprotect and moisturize your skin.
- The formula of this solution is enriched with ph5 enzyme protect, a substance that improves the skin's natural defences and helps to combat external aggressions.
- Especially indicated for sensitive skin;
- Apply daily (or more regularly if necessary) after showering or bathing.
- Apply a gentle massage until completely absorbed.
AQUA. PEG-8 DISTEARATE. PEG-20 STEARATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL. C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL ALCOHOL. CYCLOMETHICONE. GLYCERIN. COTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE. PEG-8 BEESWAX. THYMUS VULGARIS OIL. AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM SEED EXTRACT. HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT. RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT. SALVIA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT. KAOLIN ALLANTOIN. CARBOMER. TRIETHANOLAMINE. 2-BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1. 3-DIOL. DICHLOROBENZYL ALCOHOL. C12-15 ALCOHOLS. SODIUM HYDROXIDE.