Med Epithelium is a repairing and preventive treatment of epidermal alterations in atopic and sensitive skin. The Med Epithelium Cream helps to soothe the pain, itching and itching thanks to its properties that stimulate the regeneration of the epithelial tissue and returns the healthy aspect to your skin. It also provides maximum hydration to sensitive skin without leaving a greasy feeling, as it is a cream that is easy to absorb and free of parabens;
Properties of the Cream Med Epitelium:
- Repairing and preventive treatment for skin with epidermal alterations;
- Suitable for use on atopic and/or sensitive leather;
- It will give your skin back the healthy look you crave;
- Provides maximum hydration to sensitive skin;
- Restores cracked skin in scaly areas such as elbows, feet, hands and knees;
- Provides immediate relief for reactive skin after sun exposure;
Instructions for use
How to apply Med Epithelium?
- For atopic and sensitive skin use as a daily moisturizer on properly cleansed skin.
- For specific repair treatments, use a thick layer and a mask if you want to overprotect and moisturize your skin.
- The formula of this solution is enriched with ph5 enzyme protect, a substance that improves the skin's natural defences and helps to combat external aggressions.
- Especially indicated for sensitive skin;
- Apply daily (or more regularly if necessary) after showering or bathing.
- Apply a gentle massage until completely absorbed.
AQUA. PEG-8 DISTEARATE. PEG-20 STEARATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL. C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL ALCOHOL. CYCLOMETHICONE. GLYCERIN. COTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE. PEG-8 BEESWAX. THYMUS VULGARIS OIL. AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM SEED EXTRACT. HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT. RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT. SALVIA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT. KAOLIN ALLANTOIN. CARBOMER. TRIETHANOLAMINE. 2-BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1. 3-DIOL. DICHLOROBENZYL ALCOHOL. C12-15 ALCOHOLS. SODIUM HYDROXIDE.