Classic Chai by Yogi Tea, is an Ayurvedic infusion mostly taken by the Indian tradition as Yogi Bhajan served this infusion to his yoga students. It is comforting, relaxing and spicy, with an essence of"comfort and abundance".
- Cinnamon: aromatic spice with a sweet taste containing numerous tannins and beneficial essential oils.
- Cardamom: spicy and sweet aroma that, thanks to its essential oils and other important nutrients, is also one of the oldest medicinal plants in the world.
- Ginger: Provides a spicy, fruity flavor that contains a variety of vitamins, essential oils and prized minerals.
- Cloves: they have a spicy aroma, thanks to which in ancient China and Egypt they were even paid for with gold.
- Black pepper: provides an intense spicy flavor and a little spice. Ancient Ayurvedic medicine recommends black pepper because of its prized substances as a medicinal plant.
Enjoy a spicy, delicious and relaxing taste!