Physical exercise produces a significant mineral loss through the sweat. It is essential for athletes to take care of your fluid and electrolyte balanceas well as the correct contribution of vitamins.
Le Parc Institut Vital Seven is a dietary supplement rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from extracts of fruits and vegetables for athletes.
Its formula contains:
- Acerola: Provides vitamin C, A, B1, B6, and flavonoids.
- Broccoli: provides vitamin C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, manganese and selenium.
- Spinach: source of antioxidant vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, vitamin B6, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and iodine.
- Raspberries: provides antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, vitamin B1, B2, B5, B6 and B7, potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, copper, iron and pectins (soluble fibers that trap FAT).
- Beets: It contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, antioxidanes vitamins A and C, iron, potassium, phosphorus and dietary fiber.
- OMG: Basis of vitamin B16, contributes to the production of energy, normalization of metabolism, recovery after effort and eliminate the lactic acid generated by intense physical exercise.
The ideal complement for athletes!