Justice Magnesium carbonate 75comp

-20%
8,21 € 6,57 €
Only 2 units at this price

Strengthens your nervous system and revitalizes your body. Ideal for fatigued or sporty people

75comp

13 opinions
Shipping in 24-72h

Format:

Weight:

75comp

Trusted sellers
100% secure payment guaranteed 100% secure
payment guaranteed
Refund guaranteed for 14 days Refund guaranteed
for 14 days
-20%
8,21 € 6,57 €
Only 2 units at this price

Description

This content has been translated automatically

LAJUSTICIA | Justice Magnesium carbonate 75comp

Magnesium has many beneficial properties for our body: they recharge our energy, contribute to electrolyte balance, strengthen our nervous system, contribute to protein synthesis and keep our bones and teeth in good condition. But the most important thing is that magnesium is an essential substance to be able to continue our daily life with maximum energy and strength.

The magnesium carbonate of Justice is a perfect solution to provide your body, for every 2 tablets, 80% of the RDA (recommended daily amount) of magnesium. This product is ideal for people who, for various reasons, find themselves in a situation of underconsumption of magnesium: pregnancy, old age, breastfeeding, etc..

It is also a useful product for those people who practice sports in a professional way or who make a great physical effort in their daily life.

Magnesium carbonate has a medium laxative effect. It also works as an antacid or stomach protector, so it is recommended for the treatment of hiatal hernias.

Recharge your batteries and go to full power!

Instructions for use

Take 2 to 3 tablets daily with meals.

Composition

Per 2 tablets (1,5g): Magnesium 300 mg

Share

Pharmaceutical Advice

This supplement contains 80% of the recommended daily amount, the remaining 20% is obtained from the diet with products such as: almonds, cashews, Brazil nuts, flax seeds and sesame.

Pharmaceutical

opinions

10/10

Very good.

Gastón F.
10/10

You're very good to me

Azucena D.
10/10

My joints hurt a little less after a month. It's a good product...

Maribel I.
10/10

Good product

Paloma C.
8/10

I'm doing very well

Anonymous A.
10/10

Its effectiveness

Anonymous A.
8/10

The price

Anonymous A.
10/10

all

Anonymous A.
6/10

All right

Anonymous A.
8/10

THAT'S WHAT I'M ASKING FOR

Anonymous A.
10/10

It's all right.

Anonymous A.
10/10

All right

Anonymous A.
10/10

i've been using it for years and I'm very happy

Anonymous A.

Other products related to Antioxidants